Lofotenvanlife is perhaps the most unique way to experience Lofoten. Many traveling to Lofoten often travel from a busy life where work, social media and technological diversions dominate everyday life, but with one of our vans, you are forced back into a more primitive life and from the minute you sit down and drive off, you feel more relaxed and time slows down.
All our vans are from the 80's and bear the feel of it on the outside, but inside the cars we have done our utmost to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
Facts about Lofoten Vanlife:
- Total number of vans: (Pr. November 2018) 7 different camping vans, and are still expanding
- 3 of our vans are family friendly with beds for 5 people
- 2 of our vans are family friendly with beds for 4 people
- 2 of our vans are adapted to couples or friends who want an intimate and enjoyable holiday
- All of our vans are equipped with everything you need to enjoy Lofoten the days you are here.
Equipment in our cars:
All our cars are equipped with duvet, pillows and mattress (s). You can choose to bring your own bed linen, sleeping bag or rent bed linen from us.
In the cars you will also find: gas grill, water can (5L), powerbank (30000mAH), camping table and all the kitchen equipment you need to cook and enjoy a good meal in the car.
We make Lofoten available in a cheap and easy way
Lofoten is an expensive destination for many when combining transport and accommodation, so this is an unique and inexpensive way to experience Lofoten.
Lofoten is unfortunately known for few opportunities for public transport, and getting around without a car is a solitaire itself. Accommodation can and is both expensive and unavailable in the busiest tourist period, so here we have the perfect cheap and available combination for you.
Facebook: Lofoten VanLife
Telefon: 00 47 99 49 40 80, 00 47 45 76 70 71
E-post: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org