Five main rules
- You should always be able to see the drone, only fly in daylight and fly it in a considerate way. Never fly near accident sites.
- Do not fly closer than 5 km from airports unless otherwise agreed.
- Do not fly higher than 120 meters above the ground.
- Do not fly over festivals, military areas or sporting events. Keep a distance of 150 meters.
- Take into account the privacy of others. Remember the rules for using photos and videos of other people
Learn more about the rules and guidelines for using your drone for play and leisure:
There are separate rules and guidelines for drones used for commercial work.
Use of drones are prohibited in conservation areas
All bird and animal life is protected against disturbances wherever.
In addition, droneplay may also disturb other outdoor enthusiasts.
In many conservation areas and national parks, drone use is prohibited.
The County governor has made an information film about use of drones.
Read more about this on the County governor's website.